Finding Your Voice
Time & Location
About the Event
This four-hour workshop led by Carrington Jackson, RYT 500, is designed to test your boundaries, self-imposed or otherwise, about how you speak, move and act in the world. Whether you’re a teacher wanting to deepen your teaching practice or a student looking to connect to your authentic voice, this workshop is designed to practice the art of standing in truth, owning your power and letting your voice be heard. Whatever your profession or life purpose is, the workshop will enhance what you are already doing and possibly inspire you and enable you to do more.
This workshop will include:
1. A yoga practice meant to connect you to your center and understand the power of your voice
2. Sound meditations meant to open up throat blockages
3. Journaling and working in collaboration around finding just what is important to you and why you want to put your voice around it
4. A discussion on the origins of our limiting beliefs and just how negatively impactful they can be.
5. Role-playing through crafted scenarios in order to move through our blocks and not around them.
There are no refunds for this event. Studio credit may be given if cancellation is made 72 hour prior to the event. You must contact the studio prior to canceling your registration in order to claim studio credit.
Questions about this training, please email Carrington directly at email@example.com